Injustice For All - Poem by Dafyd Smith
Injustice For All
Injustice for all
behind the coiled wire.
Alone with my memories.
The relatives leave - friends remain
and the cold grey rain keeps falling.
Comments about Injustice For All by Dafyd Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye