RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Inner Faith - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Strolling down lanes in nature, recharging inner
batteries, walking through forests, listening to
sounds of natural life as we go.
Seeing all details blossoming in beauty everywhere,
looking, seeing flowers, casting out vibrant colors
to catch my sight, giving pleasure in doing so.
Hues, contrasts, all touching my mind with every
sense in my being, bringing them alive, awakening
sensuous desires that naturally occur.
When walking out in nature's habitat, feeling a
spirituality of inner faith, easing gently and
importantly into my total being, giving hope and
promise to live by.
Comments about Inner Faith by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl