Inside My Dreams - Poem by André Lopes
In my mind i try to hide from another cold winter rainy day.
i wonder where are the trees, the rivers, the hills,
the fields where free man run.
i only see what’s not there,
i only want to be where im not and whith who im not.
i dont think about the truth, i think about riddles.
im a misfit, forever displeased with who i am,
doomed to live inside my dreams,
doomed to be alone and desperate.
Comments about Inside My Dreams by André Lopes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl