Intuition Or Not? - Poem by cathy angeles
It started when we were talkin'
Enjoying both company that we're havin'
Feeling at ease...having no doubt,
But have limitation on what we had.
As time goes by, everything's changin'
Staring to show something that is confusing
Is this for real? I can't imagine,
Someone like you...could actually be true.
What you have shown, bothers me most
Very strange emotions gave me second thoughts.
Never in purpose, I would fall for you
And never expected me to be there with you.
We both know that this has to end soon,
Have to let go...just good for both of us.
For there's these barrier that separate the two of us...
A barrier that's keep saying...there could never be us!
Comments about Intuition Or Not? by cathy angeles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
cathy angeles's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl