Invisible Tear - Poem by Ellie Watts
Have you ever felt like nobody cares?
Like you are invisible?
You could stand in the middle of a room,
and nobody would notice.
Have you ever felt like crying?
Crying the invisible tear?
Do you ever stand in the corner,
hoping that someone would see?
Then when it's too late and you have done the unstopable,
to see if anyone would notice.
They do notice, and you aren't there to see.
You gave up your life to see if anyone would care.
Now your gone and everyone cries
that invisible tear.
Comments about Invisible Tear by Ellie Watts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl