Michael John Van Dyke
Invisible To You - Poem by Michael John Van Dyke
The day i see myself in the mirror is the day i will be able to live life. You may not be able to see me but i see you walk every step of your life. The noise you may hear is me telling you im here with you every time you cry and i will try to comfort you but im still not able to feel or be felt. I love the way you used to look at me when i did something funny but i will never know how that feels anymore. I will always remember the times we had when we were together. We will maybe see eachother in time but until then i will remain here in heaven waiting for you.
Comments about Invisible To You by Michael John Van Dyke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda