Iron Chef Wanna Be - Poem by Scotty Dogg
Iron Chef Wanna Be
*Implode* grab that knife and start.
Already got pot on. Mario says O.O.
Small dice. Whip up cream and add
Her lovely carrots. So orange, and we
leave her skin. Plus dirt. Plus tops.
Don’t clean that damn pot!
just a little. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
Hell, Rosemary, get in there too! Get
in the pool with Beans. Say “Hello, ”
Mario is stupid; rub
butter all over the outside of the
darn skillet and fry crap outta it.
Break. Drink glass of wine. Health.
And, don’t burn bread
if you know what’s good. For you.
“Too much wine.” Know what I mean?
Just set the table while I smell it.
A little salt? Taste.
Pour it all down the damn drain.
Comments about Iron Chef Wanna Be by Scotty Dogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl