Irrevocably In Love - Poem by andrea antoine
U don't know but I love you dearly,
so much sometimes I can barely see clearly
I adore ur smile n caring ways,
My heart with u it forever stays.
Sadly I'm lost in a maze if questions;
Do u love me and what are your intentions?
For sure I know that I love you,
I swear it, honestly, it is true,
Its up to you now,
What do you intend to do...
Comments about Irrevocably In Love by andrea antoine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
andrea antoine's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl