Is Love A Bloody Bundle? - Poem by Ravi Kopra
Is love a bloody bundle,
snow chewing, that comes and goes without a reason?
-Mustafa Koz, a turkish poet
Is love madness
that turns sane peoples' heads
into muddy mush
or just rush of androgens
and estrogens that
drive them to lust
veiled as love in madness?
Whatever it is, it seizes them
and without it, there will be
none of us except bastards.
Comments about Is Love A Bloody Bundle? by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl