hazem al jaber
Is That A Love... - Poem by hazem al jaber
love is amenity, did you live it?
love is shock, did you suffered it..?
love is pain, did you feel it..?
love is tears, did you weeped it..?
love is promises, did you sweared for it?
love, , love, , love...
where are you from all that...?
love is amenity, and you make is indignation
love is a promise, you betrayed it..
love is covenant, you rend it..
love is engagement, you untying it..
yes love is stab, but you whom thrusted it..
love is respect and you denyed it...
love is a dreams, you destroyed it..
love is two souls, you separated them
and love, love love..
love is live and you killed it..
is that your love.....? ? ? ?
Comments about Is That A Love... by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl