Is There Nobody There? - Poem by Brian Counsell
Someone lock me up, the thinking mind is dangerous.
The independant thinker cannot talk, all eyes are on this fool.
The world is not complete yet,
everyone who was once loved is now...not!
The room i darker as I lay, the spiral keeps getting closerIts complete darkness now.
I can feel my breath slipping away.
I'm too deep now to get out, I hear weeping
Spinning deeper, where's Jesus?
Nobodies touching me.
I saw it all and now I can't tell
who is real, what is real
I am lost, gone to where, but only for now.
Comments about Is There Nobody There? by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl