Island Of Vagabonds - Poem by Naveed Akram
Vagabonds are eruptive on this island
Like its crater, the volcano wobbles uncontrolled!
Bigeminal beasts take trips on this isle,
Anatomy making an appearance.
Lifelike objects or plants so outlandish
Wave in the nose as wind-particles, absolutely prestigious!
The footloose planets and plants are dissimilar
In their loose nature, their losing orbital travel.
May paladins exert oneself to combat them
In the islands of volcanoes, the group of originals.
Comments about Island Of Vagabonds by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye