Lawrence S. Pertillar
It Is Not An Act - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Perhaps I should not be so quick,
To express my lack of disappointment.
But my take it or leave it attitude,
Developed from realizing...
To no one do I have to prove anything!
My experiences lived,
Has taught me that.
And to express my gratitude for my blessings,
Comes to me naturally.
It is not an act.
I am here to do one thing,
And one thing only!
To be the best that I can be.
Comments about It Is Not An Act by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl