It's Never Going To Happen To Me - Poem by Audrey Heller
On a cold and windy night, you can
hear the rustle through the trees.
The moon is shining, oh so bright,
as you make your way, through
the fallen leaves. The air is brisk
all around you, confirming, winter
is on it's way. You're very glad
you dressed real warm, to keep
the cold and wind, at bay. It can
be a beautiful time of the year,
when a blanket of snow, falls on
the ground. Lovely snowflakes,
with their odd little shapes, are
blowing all around. Yes, winter is
a wonderland, with the color of
white, glistening for all to see.
But alas and alak, because I
live down south, it's never,
going to happen, to me!
Comments about It's Never Going To Happen To Me by Audrey Heller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda