It's Works - Poem by Papa Crutch
'You are what you are, '
How true to say; but
You're not bound to be
What you are today.
Your works make you not
This or that;
You are not your works, but
Your works are where you're at.
Comments about It's Works by Papa Crutch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl