Edward Kofi Louis
It Will Be Worth It - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Striving for the best won't always be very easy;
But it will worth it if your try.
There's something true about it;
And it is all about your love in the land of roses!
But i will like to know more about you.
Comments about It Will Be Worth It by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl