Jabala - Poem by Prayag Saikia
In the world of poetry
one of my friend says
- I'm a bastard.
I do agree with his view.
I was born on the wrong side of the blanket.
I've a mother.
From the sacred tales of the Upanishad,
I've selected her name -Jabala,
Comments about Jabala by Prayag Saikia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl