Jam Session - Poem by Roger Bewman
Plug in and rock
rock n' roll and a bottle of Amstel Bock
Come on sing dude
get into the mood
Nice solo man
let me do mine now so we can fully jam
Jam? What jam?
Let's play Next to you from Police
do you know the chords?
Let's start it from Gmaj
Ok.But what jam I don't understand since it's only you alone in the studio?
Shit it's Lucy in the sky with diamonds now I get it.
Press rewind and start all over again.
Comments about Jam Session by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl