Edward Kofi Louis
Jantuah - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Jantuah, tan, ant, an, at, hat, hut;
I need you,
I want you,
I love you!
With the mandate of love;
As claimed at the time,
But, i am now knocking at your door.
Comments about Jantuah by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl