Jennifer - Poem by Alex M.ller
**a poem about my sister- died from Muscular Dystrophy but now watches over us from Heaven**
Jennifer was a sister is a hero,
She believed in all with her doubt at zero.
She passed away leaving us in shock,
She is in my heart, in my Forever box, fastened with a lock.
Comments about Jennifer by Alex M.ller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl