Joy Of Descend - Poem by Hrushikesha Mohanty
A meditation of difference
That was an awakening of difference
Not only for self elevation
But for others -
To sing together the song of Creation.
Heart did not flutter
Not there was gruel to win
Zealousy didn't prevail
But the search was for only Truth
To accommodate, to understand
To share the pain of sufferers
- He the king Bhagirath.
Engrossed in deep meditation
Not like Dharmaraj Yudhisthir
Forgetting all for the self.
Bhagirath rose up and up
But to descend
with The Ganges
To sing with the song of Creation.
The Awakening and the mediation
Not only for the ascend
But for the joy to descend!
Comments about Joy Of Descend by Hrushikesha Mohanty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl