Just An Idea - Poem by Jodilee Me.
Too many spider's in my bed
they crawl their way into my head,
each leg goes in one by one
tickling until they've summed.
No matter what i want to think
they take their hold within a blink,
each leg plays upon a single string
giving to me only in a whole ring.
Than all of a sudden everything stops
and out of my head sounds-a-pop,
each leg comes one after the other
leaving to me, only the voice of mother.
Comments about Just An Idea by Jodilee Me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl