Just Believe - Poem by Felicia Manning
Strip me of my jewels, my clothes, and my name
For these do not make me,
I am my soul, my heart, and my brain.
Take away my cars, my home, and my land
I have no fears,
For I know the powers of the Lord are grand.
He will never abandon me,
Somethings are just part of destiny.
After darkness comes light,
Just believe in God and you will be alright
Comments about Just Believe by Felicia Manning
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda