Just Clueless, Self-Pity - Poem by Lily Winoto
What could be worse?
Than the self-pity;
Yeah, your worst enemy,
dwelling inside your innermost soul.
Between the adults, is you;
All among the success, but you;
Clueless, bitter and agony,
They haunt you.
Work and love, what do you choose?
None. Yea, it’s not an option.
It can only hope, wait for faith to be consumed,
Waitin’, waitin’ and prolonged waitin’…
Oh what a feeling.
Comments about Just Clueless, Self-Pity by Lily Winoto
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl