Just Crap - Poem by Leonard Lee
Just ten more days left for you to go....
you'll probably will not know how much i'll miss you soo...
I really wish for things to be better...
i guess whatever i do now doesn't matter...
You are everything to me...
i guess i'm just not your cup of tea...
What did you do?
that made me fall soo deeply for you?
Comments about Just Crap by Leonard Lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl