Just Life - Poem by Stephen Townsend
Life is unfair
Life is unjust
Life is nieve
Life is cruel in everyway
Life is hard it cant be easy.
Life can be good
Life can be fun
Life can be exciting
Life can be everything.
Life can be hard it cant be easy.
Comments about Just Life by Stephen Townsend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye