Eve Way Linn
Just The Way You Are - Poem by Eve Way Linn
If someone came up to me today
and asked me why I love you I would
say because he is hisself no matter
what anyone else wants him to be.
You have the looks of Prince
Charming ready to break Sleeping
Beauty's spell. You have the strength
of ten men yet your arms are tender
to hold a child close to your heart.
You have the smile that makes me
feel warm inside. You have the
laughter that makes others happy.
That's why I love you, because you're
you. I love everything about you. I love
you just the way you are.
Dedicated to my
Comments about Just The Way You Are by Eve Way Linn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl