Justice - Poem by paul gardner
I come through night i come through day
Absent for days or sometimes years
Am never on time for its my say
Your one true friend music to your ears
I can arrive in seconds be gone in a flash
For i am immortal i cannot be taught.
I can leave you intact or turn yo to ash
Your one true friend i cannot be bought.
Speak through others mostly yourself
Often mistaken and blinded in denial.
Man or god cannot fool me with wealth
Be patient my friend i will make it worthwhile.
Take my hand for its no crime
Next destination its your choice.
Refuse the other hand its not mine
With you listening to that old clock chime.
Comments about Justice by paul gardner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl