Edward Kofi Louis
Kelita 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Kelita, Kate, eat, ate, at, tea, late, it, kit, let, kite!
Of her joy,
To rejoice with her;
To be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
Comments about Kelita 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl