Edward Kofi Louis
Kelle - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To wallow again in the mine;
And like a dog that returns to its own vomit.
Wallow, callow, fallow, hallow, mallow, sallow, tallow;
I am Kelle in the land of your muse,
But do remember to keep the black pot always clean.
Comments about Kelle by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl