Edward Kofi Louis
Keniago - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Keniago, Ken, age, ago, gain, gin, an, in, no, on, keg;
But, it iwll go a very long way to meet your heart!
For, i am always there for you.
In the contest,
over the years! !
And, with your sweet love.
With the muse of your sweet love in the Land of Beauty;
With the peace of your mind in the Land of Care;
But, i am always around to satisfy you with the muse of my love.
Comments about Keniago by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl