Let Me Sleep - Poem by Daegal
Why won’t you let me go?
Master, I hate you so.
There’s a place within the night
For which I long to aim my flight.
Why did you let me go?
Master, I loved you so.
This place I’m in is dark and old
I didn’t know it would be so cold.
I’m sad now…
Comments about Let Me Sleep by Daegal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl