Lou Ann Mandzuik
Letting Go - Poem by Lou Ann Mandzuik
There's time for letting go,
A time for moving on,
A time to look ahead and know
That you will still be strong,
There's a time to say good bye,
To leave behind regrets,
To remember all the happy times
And let the bad times rest.
A time for letting go
Does not always mean the end.
It's just the course of life's sure flow,
It's but the river's bend.
Treasured Moments Treasured moments may be brief,
Like the flight of the butterfly.
Catch them in a memory net
That will never let them die.
Comments about Letting Go by Lou Ann Mandzuik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl