Life - Poem by Paige Graton
is life really what we think it is?
do we think we can have what we want
do we get things taken when we least expect it
The answer would be 'yes'
we can have one thing one minute and then
the next minute it could be gone.
so is life really what we think it is?
Comments about Life by Paige Graton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl