Life Ahead - Poem by doc dumb
Here when i m standing at life, s diversion,
n when i can see both past and future version.
I really dont know which path to choose,
it seems whichever i follow, m bound to loose.
Pressure is biggest guide at this stage of life,
hav to move against all temtations and drive.
And now when i look back at my childhood days..
i wish them to come back to me, in anyways.
The happiest days of life once i had...
ohhh i hav lost all of them, so bad....
The path ahead is so lonely and dark,
without a footprint or even a mark.
Its certainly gonna b tougher from here,
its always in my mind with an unknown fear.
How will i move tackling every odd..
help me, i m lost..... ohhh my GOD..
Comments about Life Ahead by doc dumb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
doc dumb's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl