Life Revolves Around Love - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Love drains money and energy.
Love faces trials and tribulation.
Love tests patience and tolerance.
Love leaves regrets and sorrow.
Life has to revolve around love
As it has to, after food.
Comments about Life Revolves Around Love by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye