Light - Poem by Lance Larsen
The storm rages all around me.
Its ferocious intensity intrigues me.
As I warily continue my search,
I find myself a part of the storm.
The electricity surrounds me,
Comments about Light by Lance Larsen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: light
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl