Lines Written Beneath An Ardent Reign - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
His thought so sweetly straying
And captive in beauteous disarms of one;
His anguish gaze unconscious crying,
When atone moment lurk and gone.
For him despair as ardent slave
Bids no sin defy the soul;
The mortal visions on abyss grave
Defined reign of heaven role.
All his penance deficient surely,
But heaven sprung affection unbounded;
A tender beam in hue shone not purely
Save him, who is guilty on sins unfounded.
Comments about Lines Written Beneath An Ardent Reign by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl