Live Carefully Daily With Eyes Open! - Poem by Albert Wong
This morning heard a young man was killed terribly,
There was nothing relating about his behaviour,
He himself was the only person who understood,
What was happening on this fact!
There is hopeless to get somebody can tell the truth,
I think you can only know the truth,
unless he is alived back from his death.
The criminal guys ran away may never be arrested.
Criminal affair may be happening so often,
It is so different with that same with past.
Every body should be as careful as the crab,
Who lives quite carefully by hiding himself,
In and out in sand's holes every day.
Only can keep our eyes looking aroud,
Carefully beware of some accidents may occur.
Comments about Live Carefully Daily With Eyes Open! by Albert Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda