Live This Way - Poem by Ivan Bolden
Now tell me why
Oh why? We gotta live this way?
You disgust me
You don’t even trust me
Why we gotta live this way?
You can’t control me
Influence and mold me
Why you gotta live that way?
Why am I trapped in this detention?
Overwhelmed by this suspicion
Fell into oblivion
And came out with my mind missin’
Left me only with your ignorant superstitions
Now tell me why?
Oh why? You gotta live that way?
Comments about Live This Way by Ivan Bolden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: trust
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl