Hazel H. Kersch
London Bridge Of Havasu - Poem by Hazel H. Kersch
Tourists fill our town,
When snow and ice,
Cover the ground,
In other parts of the USA.
Those who can, will get away.
The Mohave desert, is the place,
Where sunshine abounds.
The Colorado River that flows,
And feeds the Lake,
A recreation center in the desert.
Boating, skiing, fishing,
To name but a few,
So many things to do.
The London Bridge of Havasu,
Bring people from over the world.
An engineering feat to view,
The place to see,
A part of our Southwest Country.
Comments about London Bridge Of Havasu by Hazel H. Kersch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda