Bernard F. Asuncion
Look At The Blue Sky - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
J-ust look at the blue sky,
U-p and above the cloud;
L-ight that brightly shines
I-s bringing mist into the shroud.
E-agerly look at the blue sky, and dream about the future;
T-hink of a better day, paint a pleasant picture.
C-andidly look at the blue sky,
A-s you observe the serenity;
P-eace of mind in life
I-s caused by heaven's glory.
Y-our birthday has come,
O-n the twenty-eighth of July;
C-herish the blazing zenith, look at the blue sky.
Comments about Look At The Blue Sky by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl