Looney Tunes - Poem by Ted Sheridan
John McCain; Republican candidate and apparent nominee
for the Presidency of the United States of America.
John McCain sounds like Elmer Fudd when he speaks
but he looks more like Barney Rubble as he paces back and forth,
waving those stubby little arms of his up and down nervously
while hunting those crazy Wabbits…
John McCain. War hero.
Yet everything he shoots tastes like chicken….
2008 © T Sheridan
Comments about Looney Tunes by Ted Sheridan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl