Lost - Poem by Kue Yang
Glaring at the starry sky feeling lost to be found,
Waiting as a canvas to be painted,
Endlessly confused results grasping for a hand,
Walking a path that crumbles with ashes,
Vanishing to the dust of time,
Insanity stacking as the pounds on the body,
Smiling while the face is blank,
Convinced of happiness, but why so gloomy?
Actions are knotted with one’s words,
I no longer know myself.
Comments about Lost by Kue Yang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl