Lost In My Thoughs - Poem by Rachel Beresford
Lost, In my thoughts,
I just want to escape,
Looking for quick fixes that might not even work.
I am so confued,
what to do next?
I just dont know what to do!
so many things i can do but would they ever please you?
I think of a time where i was at peace.
Still lookin for a place of happiness, i look for you.
Help me now please i need you here
please help me to escape this place of guilt and unhappiness.
I cry in despiration for some one to help me find a way to escape,
my thoughts and feelings are at stake...
Comments about Lost In My Thoughs by Rachel Beresford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl