Lost Love. - Poem by Brian Counsell
Maybe once in a lifetime true love comes along.
Sounds like the title for a romantic song.
Many of us have let that true love go away,
and many think about it every day!
If you are lucky to have this love in your life,
Tell them you love them avoid conflict and strife.
Please make it a practise for you to say...
'I love you darling''every single day.
Comments about Lost Love. by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl