Lost Spirit - Poem by Wayneable ...
It is the season,
but i just don´t feel it.
Christmas was once fun,
but those feelings are gone.
I just feel sad and alone,
even when i am in this loving home.
My Christmas spirit is gone,
and has been replaced by a much darker one.
Comments about Lost Spirit by Wayneable ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl