Love - Poem by Manda Chapman
It is a mystery that occurs all through history,
We grow up hearing stories of 'the one',
About how they knew,
When they saw eachother for the first time,
That they would love them for the rest of eternity.
The phantom myths that we wish could happen to,
Ordinary people like me and you.
I know this is going to sound strange,
I know this is going to sound weird,
But from the very first moment i saw you my love,
I knew my life would never be the same.
I didn't know how you were going to play into my life,
Or my future, i didn't know how much i was giong to depend on you,
Or how much i was going to enjoy our friendship,
All i knew is that i had never met someone like you,
And i never would again.
Comments about Love by Manda Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Manda Chapman's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl