Love - Poem by Fred Babbin
I must touch you
And you must touch me.
We must explore
But ardor’s not enough.
And while desire reigns,
We must take care
And we may change the way we feel
For that’s what love can be about,
So here’s to ars longa, vita brevis,
And “gather ye rosebuds while ye may.”
but we must see more deeply
into each other.
Comments about Love by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl