'Love At First Sight' - Poem by Lilibeth Truno
The first time I saw you and know your name;
I can't explain the feeling that is shouting inside me.
I seem to drowned in a deep water filled with joy.
I feel so comfortable with you, eventhough I only knew you in a short span of time.
I don't know the reason behind why I feel this way for you;
It seems cupid hits me.......that easily fall in LOVE with you.
Comments about 'Love At First Sight' by Lilibeth Truno
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl